Can you delete the ios developer Provisioning profiles...

So if your like me, then your iOS provisioning portal is full of profiles (mostly from failed apps).

I searched the web to see if I could delete some of my distribution and developer profiles, I found nothing :(

So I wrote an email to Apple Developer Support....

(my email)
once my app is on the app store,
can i delete the...
Development Provisioning Profile
and
Distribution Provisioning Profile

(their response)
Thank you for contacting Apple Developer Support regarding your provisioning profiles. Your profiles are not connected to your application at any time. They are used for testing purposes. You may delete these at anytime. I hope this information was helpful and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment