hardware screws for a lg 42″ lcd tv (model LH30)


For my son's blog, please visit this link...

i recently bought a LG 42″ LCD tv (model number LH30) and there was 4 screws missing.

when you pull your new tv from the box, you will have to put it onto its stand and secure it with 4 screws..

I called lg an they told me that I need 4 of these screws: M4 X 24MM with a NUMBER 2 HEAD

now when i went to home depot with this exact information they did not have it,, but they gave me the closest thing to it and it worked perfect.
i ended up with: 4mm – 7 x 25mm ,,
there was 2 in a bag for 0.99

In short...

Lg says you need: M4 X 24MM with a NUMBER 2 HEAD

What I bought at the store worked perfectly: 4mm – 7 x 25mm

helpful? leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect mate !!!. You saved me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my son's blog, please visit this link...

      https://aj-temple.blogspot.com/

      Delete