Ryobi radio p741 battery review

For my son's blog, please visit this link...

This review is only for the battery performance of the ryobi p741 radio

I bought the radio at home depot for $29.99 last night & the only thing I was worried about was that it can't be plugged in, it must run off my drill batteries.

Battery background:
I bought my drill & batteries one year ago, they are in great condition. I store them in my basement and I use them for all sorts of odds and ends, I've never really beat them like building an entire back deck. (I would use a corded drill for that task)

Here is my battery life review for use with my new radio...

Last night at 8:45 pm I put a FULLY charged battery on the radio and I started playing a radio station at volume 5. I set the radio in my basement to play non-stop.

When I woke for work the next morning at 6:00am the radio was still playing strong! I didn't touch the radio at all, I left for work to see if it would still be playing when I get home (2pm)....

Well I'm home from work and the battery is dead, radio is off..

Summary: a fully charged battery played continuously for at least 9 hours on the ryobi p741 radio

Link to radio on ryobi site:
http://www.ryobitools.com/catalog/power_tools/lifestyle/P741

If you found this review helpful pease leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment